oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Moren <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring project structure for Leelo
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:47:52 GMT
Hi all,

We have found finally time to prepare patches with all code from leeloo
library. You can see them under:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBER-1<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBER-12>
1
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBER-12>and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBER-1<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBER-12>
2

There are changed package names (org.apache.amber.oauth2.*), license headers
and structure is refactored to suit amber one.

Hopefully there will be more people interested in development. We are
looking forward to having commiter access to the trunk :)

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren