oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue creation not notified on Amber dev maling list
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:42:11 GMT
Hi again Infra,
in the Amber project [1] it seems Jira notifications are not delivered
correctly to the dev mailing list (amber-dev@incubator.apache.org). While
issue actions notifies arrive directly to the reporter/assignee/watcher/etc.
email address, most of the times such operations don't get notified on our
mailing list.
Can anyone please take a look or point me how could we fix this by
ourselves?
Thanks for your cooperation,
Tommaso

[1] : http://incubator.apache.org/amber