oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject IP clearance for Leeloo contribution
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:40:07 GMT
Hi,

even if everyone is excited that Leeloo is contributed to Amber, and
even ICLAs from Maciej and Lukasz are on file, some more paper work
needs to be done. As this is a major contribution the IP clearance
process is required [1] [2], I'd volunteer to guide you through it.

The most important missing piece is the software grant from Newcastle
University. Please correct me if I'm wrong but to me it is obvious
that the copyright is owned by Newcastle University because the
headers of the submitted patch as well as the headers and the license
file in bitbucket repository [3] contain the copyright claim.

@Maciej and/or Lukasz
Could you please ask Newcastle University to sign a Software Grant
Agreement (SGA) [4]? Alternatively, if a CCLA [5] is required (see
section 4 of your signed ICLA) the software grant can also be done in
Schedule B of the CCLA.

In the meantime I'll create the IP clearance status page [2].

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#poding-ip-clearance
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html