oltu-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010 (amber-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:02:10 GMT
This looks pretty good to me.
Do you expect more activity soon from existing committers or do we need more people?
I noticed some oauth activity on the cxf mailing list, although I couldn't tell what they
are developing.

I would be interested in knowing how close amber is to having something usable.

If you put this in the incubator wiki I will sign off on it.

thanks for writing this up promptly!
david jencks