oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving OAuth leeloo from bitbucket to Apache repositories
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:43:33 GMT
Hi all,

Thank you for your preliminary approval, it sounds great! I think the OAuth
implementation will benefit from being included under Apache umbrella.

I know at least few people that are using OAuth leeloo already and some that
plan to use it in the near future.
We would like to move our code to Apache repositories as soon as possible
and continue development there, before (hopefully) more people start using
it.
We are currently busy with other work as well but we will try our best to do
it smoothly (and pretty soon).

Before we move OAuth leeloo to Amber, I have few concerns:

1) What is the procedure at ASF for moving code into an Apache repository? I
think we should get a committer access to AMBER?
2) We hope to keep the library name (leeloo) and package names as people
blogged about it, mentioned in tweets, dzone, etc?

I'll be looking forward to your reply. Please let me know if you have any
questions or would like to adivse us about the process (licensing terms,
etc.).

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren