oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010 (amber-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 22:15:48 GMT
Hi David and thanks for writing,
At the moment only the specification API and signature API have significant
usable code, even if I think some work has to be done there too (I'm working
on fixing the RSA method for signature-api); we still don't have proper
implementations committed so I think we as committers should, first of all,
work on that.

However I think that it would be really helpful (in my opinion 'we need') to
have more people contributing to Amber.
I think Pid mentioned some guys who worked on OAuth v2 impl willing to get
in touch with Amber.

The report should be already on the Incubator wiki :-)
Thanks again.
Regards,
Tommaso