oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OAuth leeloo - OAuth 2.0 implementation
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 08:18:29 GMT
On 4 Nov 2010, at 23:43, Maciej Machulak wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Myself and Lukasz Moren, both from Newcastle University, have recently
> released OAuth leeloo [1], a Java library that implements draft 10 of
> the OAuth 2.0 protocol. Leeloo is currently used in the UMA/j
> framework (implementation of the User-Managed Access protocol [2],
> developed as part of the SMART project [3]) as well as in other
> projects [4]. Additionally, some interest in using the library has
> been expressed at IIW 2010b.
>
> What is the current status of OAuth 2 related development inside the
> AMBER project? Is there interest in getting involved in development of
> OAuth 2.0? We were thinking of contributing the code to AMBER and
> progressing with the development under the Apache umbrella. We will be
> able to remain actively involved in the development of the library as
> we'll be using it the previously mentioned UMA/j framework.
>
> Looking forward to your reply. I hope we can team up with the
> development of the OAuth 2 protocol.

Hi guys,

Bryan Copeland and I contribute to Apache Wookie (incubating) and have been looking to add
oAuth capability in the next release. We'd looked at using either Leeloo or Signpost for now
as Amber is still in an early stage of development.  I think the idea of Leeloo merging in
with Amber is a fantastic idea and could really help move things along.