oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amber task plan (was Re: Apache Retreat Sept 2010)
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:51:10 GMT
Hi Tommaso,
I'm the first asking apologize. Unfortunately I started getting fun
with other Apache projects that I neglected - my big fault - Apache
Amber.
Times have to changed, otherwise we're in the middle of taking a decision...
My big +1 on completing that stuff, just the time to terminate what I
suspended and I'll be back.
Yours,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/