oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2010 (amber-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:33:43 GMT
Hi all guys,
I propose the following report (has to be submitted tomorrow):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber is a project to develop a Java library which provides an API
specification for, and an unconditionally compliant implementation of
the OAuth v1.0, v1.0a and v2.0 specifications. OAuth is a mechanism
that allows users to authenticate and authorise access by another
party to resources they control while avoiding the need to share their
username and password credentials.

The most important issues that must be addressed before graduation are:

 * attract new users and developers
 * making a release

The Incubator PMC / ASF Board should be aware that:

 * Involved people have been very very busy due to personal/business
issues in the last month.

Latest activity:

 * apply the API definition choices approved by the community.

Next steps:

 * apply the API definition choices approved by the community
 * implementation of different specification versions (client and server)

Community:

 * The community is in the first stages of formation and solely
consists of the developers, though a few users start to appear on the
mailing lists.

Signed off by mentor:

WDYT?
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Simone Tripodi <simone.tripodi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Pid!!!
> I think we should report that, due to personal business stuff, the
> Amber community has been quite silent but coming back just after
> August's vacations.
> WDYT?
> Thanks a lot!
> Simo

> http://www.99soft.org/
>

> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Pid <pid@pidster.com> wrote:
>> Nothing much has happened recently, I guess due to leave etc.
>>
>> Anyone have any other comments?

>> On 01/08/2010 15:00, no-reply@apache.org wrote:
>>> Dear Amber Developers,
>>>
>>> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator
PMC.
>>> It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
>>> board report.
>>>
>>> The board meeting is scheduled for . The report
>>> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator
PMC