oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OAuthRequest info
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 10:31:49 GMT
I strongly don't agree that the base string calculation is a
OAuthReuqest task, rather than is an issue has to be performed by
Signing/Verifying methods.
Since there is only one method to calculate the base string, it can be
implemented in an abstract method implementation.
That's how tests *already passed* on the original code base that we
completely took off from the discussion - and that's not good :)
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/