oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject [OFF TOPIC] Greetings from Rome from the 3 Italian Amber committers :)
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:45:13 GMT
Hi all guys,
yesterday Tommaso Teofili, Simone Gianni and I met at Genzano di Roma
(Castelli Romani)[1] to unofficially start the "Roman Apache
Committers Meeting".
We had diner together at a typical Trattoria Romana[2], while eating
very good food and wine we took advantage to know each other and speak
about our efforts and interest in Apache. It could be very very nice
if we could arrange an Amber event to put faces on names and directly
discuss about our mission :)
In attachement a photo of us (the only one we took), from left to the
right: Tommaso Teofili, Simone Tripodi, Simone Gianni.
Greetings from Rome, hope to meet you all!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/