oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APIs
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:35:35 GMT
Hallo,

> Can I suggest it's a candidate for a ServiceLoader implementation?

Agree at 100%

> This would mean that it can be specified by the API, but used internally
> and thus the complications associated with interacting with it are the
> problem of the implementor, rather than that of a developer using the
> library.

YES absolutely, I agree, the only thing I let in my implementation to
implementors is the signature method concrete implementation, since
the Base String is a common task.

> It would also mean that it's extremely easy to drop in additional
> signature method implementations.
>

> Maybe we can come back to this; can we look at the higher level API and
> work our way down?

Could be, even if I don't see any difficulty related to maintaining
the existing amber interfaces layer for signature APIs

Chat later ;)
Simo