oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:01:29 GMT
Hi Simo,
thanks!!!

My 2 cents how I envisioned Amber modules:

- signature-api: contains all consumer/provider common stuff about the
signature algorithms to sign/verify oauth signatures (already working
at 85% I just need to fix the RSA support, I could stay focused on
that);
- consumer: oauth api specification with extensions entry points (like
Oauth Signpost[1]);
- provider: oauth api specification with extensions entry points
(default in-memory data structure can be replaced by custom
implementations);
- discovery: consumer/provider common stuff to interact with oauth
discovery protocol; previouses 2 modules shall not depend by this
module at all;
- extensions: 3rd parts integrations, like:
    - consumer api & known http clients integration;
    - provider & spring-security integration;
    - consumer & provider google-guice (I'm addicted to it :P)
- applications:
    - provider web application with control panel (manage consumer
keys, revoke consumers authorizations, configure entry points, ...);
    - consumer web application with control panel (manage consumer
keys, revoke users authorizations, ...);

How does it look like? I hope you'll like it!
All the best!!!
Simo

[1] http://code.google.com/p/oauth-signpost/