oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APIs
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:38:21 GMT
Hi Simo,
currently in the current svn Amber repo there is the signature (with
implementation) and part of consumer APIs I wrote time ago for the
Lab.
They are still valid IMHO and part of my proposal, parts of code could
be extracted from there.

Feel free to ask questions if some parts are not clear.
All the best,
Simo