oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:31:09 GMT
Hi all,

2010/6/14 Simone Tripodi <simone.tripodi@gmail.com>

> Hi Simo,
> thanks!!!
>
> My 2 cents how I envisioned Amber modules:
>
> - signature-api: contains all consumer/provider common stuff about the
> signature algorithms to sign/verify oauth signatures (already working
> at 85% I just need to fix the RSA support, I could stay focused on
> that);
> - consumer: oauth api specification with extensions entry points (like
> Oauth Signpost[1]);
> - provider: oauth api specification with extensions entry points
> (default in-memory data structure can be replaced by custom
> implementations);
> - discovery: consumer/provider common stuff to interact with oauth
> discovery protocol; previouses 2 modules shall not depend by this
> module at all;
> - extensions: 3rd parts integrations, like:
>    - consumer api & known http clients integration;
>    - provider & spring-security integration;
>    - consumer & provider google-guice (I'm addicted to it :P)
> - applications:
>    - provider web application with control panel (manage consumer
> keys, revoke consumers authorizations, configure entry points, ...);
>    - consumer web application with control panel (manage consumer
> keys, revoke users authorizations, ...);
>
> How does it look like? I hope you'll like it!
> All the best!!!
> Simo

I like that and sounds a good starting point to me.
I'd like to see also a separate module for examples and tutorials to explain
users/devs how Amber could be useful to them :)
By the way, maybe we should discuss (later?) options about how we provide
documentation (Maven site, xdocs or static html).
Cheers,
Tommaso