oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API proposal
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:06:20 GMT
Hi Pid,
maybe we're finding a common way :) I'd suggest Java6 too for many
reasons, mainly:

* the ServiceLoader;
* the APT invoked automatically by javac (do you remember the OAuth
Annotations we discussed in the previous thread? we could generate
with APT the OAuth messages/tokens marshallers/unmarshallers
automatically using APT... no? :P)
* the built-in JAXB APIs;

let's call a vote for the Java version, I started feeling the same
wish to see progress faster :P

BTW... C O N G R A U L A T I O N S for your first Pid Junior, that's
amazing news!!! I wish you all, all the best wishes!!!
Let's keep in touch :)

Simo

http://www.99soft.org/