oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] use of the Annotations in Amber
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 07:56:00 GMT
I vote

[X] Pro Annotations

even if I agree with Pid that sometimes they deserve some more complex
coding, in the end I think annotations are cleaner and make code more
extensible without actually changing methods' signature. I.e. as I said for
Messages in the previous thread I would like to be able to set
required parameters and default values via annotations.
Moreover I think that since we chose java6 it sounds reasonable to go
towards the full exploit of its features.
Have a nice day,

Tommaso