oltu-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] use of the Annotations in Amber
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:58:05 GMT
<mentor>Are you sure you want to continue this discussion with a vote at this point?
 It's OK to have votes about anything you want :-) but.... they tend to be polarizing and
end up with a losing side who may not be happy.  I think that trying to get a consensus on
design decisions through discussion is often a better route.</mentor>

<interested party>  I don't understand the details of this proposal.  Could someone
come up with a realistic example showing how the "same" OAuth message would be sent using
annotations, and not using annotations, and what would happen internally to this information?
 It might be obvious to anyone who knows anything about oauth but  would help me out a lot
</interested party>

thanks
david jencks