Hi All,

I'm new to odata. I have some doubts in odata. hope you guys will help to clear those doubts,
Please find those doubts below,

1, What is the use case of Container, EntitySets ?
As far what I understood is,
Container is used contain the data model. therefore we used to create more than one containers when there are more than one data models in the service.

EntitySet is used to group the EntityTypes, for example there can be People entity sets which contains two entityTypes, Students and Teachers

2. What to use case of Etag?
Etag is a unique number for each entity, It is not unique for EntityTypes.

Please let me know above description are correct or wrong.

Thanks
Madhawa