olingo-user mailing list archives

From Thierry Templier <temp...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Update an entity received from an OData v4 request
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 14:53:53 GMT
Hi Michael,
Got it! Thanks!
I have started some works on the OData content deserialization for Olingo (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-530).
Would you be interested in such contribution?
Thierry ______________________________________________
-- Take a look at my blog: http://templth.wordpress.com/

     Le Mercredi 7 janvier 2015 11h09, "Bolz, Michael" <michael.bolz@sap.com> a écrit
:

 Hi Thierry,
in current SNAPSHOT (available in Apache Maven Repo [1]) there should be an “updateEntity(…)”
method in the “EntityProcessor” available (see also code in Git [2]).Perhaps your referenced
(or local) maven repo doesn’t have the latest SNAPSHOT version?Because this method was first
introduced around the 15th of December.
Kind regards,Michael
[1]: https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;gav~~odata-server-api~4.0.0-beta-02-SNAPSHOT~~[2]: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=olingo-odata4.git;a=blob;f=lib/server-api/src/main/java/org/apache/olingo/server/api/processor/EntityProcessor.java;h=6e4610b4bb8538bd854083717af251430cbc54da;hb=883c89c140d262a2641fd52525f3fbdd3be56c0c