Hello all,

I wrote another blog post regarding updating data with the Olingo client. It will remain a last post to write to describe how to manage entity navigation links. It can be reached at this address: http://templth.wordpress.com/2014/12/05/manipulating-data-of-odata-v4-services-with-olingo/.

If you need the markdown sources of posts for the Olingo documentation, feel free to ask me!

Thierry

-- Take a look at my blog: http://templth.wordpress.com/