olingo-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Bayle" <jonathan.ba...@gael.fr>
Subject Custom contentType
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:49:18 GMT
Dear all,

Is it possible to add a format ?
I would like to use $format=metalink in my urls.

It says "Content type 'metalink' is not supported."

I added this in my Processor :

@Override
public List<String> getCustomContentTypes (Class<? extends ODataProcessor>
processorFeature) throws ODataException
{
   return Collections.singletonList ("metalink");
}

But it throws an exception because "metalink" does not contain a '/'.

If I add the custom contentType "application/metalink+xml", I still want
to use $format=metalink just like $format=atom and $format=json.

And in OData2, '+' is an alias for the space ' ', what is the alias for
the plus sign '+'.

How can I make this to work ?

Many thanks.