olingo-dev mailing list archives

From "Grande, Oliver" <oliver.gra...@sap.com>
Subject RE: behavior changes in Olingo 4.4.0
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 20:15:24 GMT
Hello Erming,

I assume you  like to find all students, which have at least one teacher that has either smith,
john or mary as part of his/her name in that case the following should work:

/odatav4/school-service/Students?$filter= teachers/any(s:contains(s, 'smith') or contains(s,
'john') or contains(s, 'mary'))

Regards,
Oliver

From: Tuo, Erming [mailto:erming.tuo@sap.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 7. März 2018 19:40
To: dev@olingo.apache.org; user@olingo.apache.org
Cc: Xue, Zhongyuan <zhongyuan.xue@sap.com>; Vivaramneni, Sridhar <sridhar.vivaramneni@sap.com>
Subject: [CAUTION] Re: behavior changes in Olingo 4.4.0

Hi,

Can someone please help? We are held up by this issue.

thx

Erming Tuo
PTO 03/18-04/03
LMS software Development Architect
SAP SuccessFactors | 2000 Edmund Halley, Reston, VA
US +1 703-678-0615

[cid:E0BBB916-1B85-490F-B852-EA52F290EC0D]

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.