olingo-dev mailing list archives

From "Tuo, Erming" <erming....@sap.com>
Subject Re: [CAUTION] RE: behavior changes in Olingo 4.4.0
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 19:52:55 GMT
Thank you, Oliver. Are you saying that if the type of the filter property is collection based
(array, list etc..), then we have to use lamba based expression now?

Erming Tuo
PTO 03/18-04/03
LMS software Development Architect
SAP SuccessFactors | 2000 Edmund Halley, Reston, VA
US +1 703-678-0615

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.