olingo-dev mailing list archives

From Ramesh Reddy <rare...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Regarding OData asynchronous service
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 12:46:59 GMT
IMO if you submit a patch with test cases to show the improvement in design
and performance then Olingo committers will be open to review. I suggest
you start with a JIRA first [1] and detail a bit about your design. This
may generate further discussion from where you can submit a patch for your
proposal.

Thanks.

Ramesh..
http://teiid.org