olingo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "chenggong li (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (OLINGO-1187) Metadata Parser is unable to parse 2 schemas
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 03:49:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-1187?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

chenggong li updated OLINGO-1187:
---------------------------------
    Description: 
metadata.xml like following:
{code}
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<edmx:Edmx Version="3.0" xmlns:edmx="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/06/edmx" xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices"
xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata">
    <edmx:DataServices m:DataServiceVersion="3.0">
        <Schema xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2008/09/edm" Namespace="EntitisModel">
        </Schema>
        <Schema xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2008/09/edm" Namespace="EntitiesNameSpace">
        </Schema>
    </edmx:DataServices>
</edmx:Edmx>
{code}

My code like:
{code}
XMLMetadata metadata = client.getDeserializer(ContentType.APPLICATION_XML).toMetadata(content);
		Map<String, CsdlSchema> xmlSchemas = metadata.getSchemaByNsOrAlias();
		Edm edm = client.getReader().readMetadata(xmlSchemas);

		List<EdmSchema> schemas = edm.getSchemas();
		// edm.get
		for (EdmSchema schema : schemas) {
			String namespace = schema.getNamespace();
			LOGGER.debug("schema.namespace '" + namespace + "' ");
}
{code}

Output:
{code}
DEBUG c.s.s.s.ODataReader - schema.namespace 'EntitisModel' 
{code}

We got "schema.namespace 'EntitisModel'" only, no "schema.namespace 'EntitiesNameSpace'"

  was:
metadata.xml like following:
{code}
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<edmx:Edmx Version="3.0" xmlns:edmx="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/06/edmx" xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices"
xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata">
    <edmx:DataServices m:DataServiceVersion="3.0">
        <Schema xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2008/09/edm" Namespace="EntitisModel">
</Schema>
<Schema xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2008/09/edm" Namespace="EntitiesNameSpace">
</Schema>
{code}

My code like:
{code}
XMLMetadata metadata = client.getDeserializer(ContentType.APPLICATION_XML).toMetadata(content);
		Map<String, CsdlSchema> xmlSchemas = metadata.getSchemaByNsOrAlias();
		Edm edm = client.getReader().readMetadata(xmlSchemas);

		List<EdmSchema> schemas = edm.getSchemas();
		// edm.get
		for (EdmSchema schema : schemas) {
			String namespace = schema.getNamespace();
			LOGGER.debug("schema.namespace '" + namespace + "' ");
}
{code}

Output:
{code}
DEBUG c.s.s.s.ODataReader - schema.namespace 'EntitisModel' 
{code}

We got "schema.namespace 'EntitisModel'" only, no "schema.namespace 'EntitiesNameSpace'"


> Metadata Parser is unable to parse 2 schemas
> --------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OLINGO-1187
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-1187
>             Project: Olingo
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: odata4-client
>    Affects Versions: (Java) V4 4.4.0
>            Reporter: chenggong li
>
> metadata.xml like following:
> {code}
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
> <edmx:Edmx Version="3.0" xmlns:edmx="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/06/edmx"
xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata">
>     <edmx:DataServices m:DataServiceVersion="3.0">
>         <Schema xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2008/09/edm" Namespace="EntitisModel">
>         </Schema>
>         <Schema xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2008/09/edm" Namespace="EntitiesNameSpace">
>         </Schema>
>     </edmx:DataServices>
> </edmx:Edmx>
> {code}
> My code like:
> {code}
> XMLMetadata metadata = client.getDeserializer(ContentType.APPLICATION_XML).toMetadata(content);
> 		Map<String, CsdlSchema> xmlSchemas = metadata.getSchemaByNsOrAlias();
> 		Edm edm = client.getReader().readMetadata(xmlSchemas);
> 		List<EdmSchema> schemas = edm.getSchemas();
> 		// edm.get
> 		for (EdmSchema schema : schemas) {
> 			String namespace = schema.getNamespace();
> 			LOGGER.debug("schema.namespace '" + namespace + "' ");
> }
> {code}
> Output:
> {code}
> DEBUG c.s.s.s.ODataReader - schema.namespace 'EntitisModel' 
> {code}
> We got "schema.namespace 'EntitisModel'" only, no "schema.namespace 'EntitiesNameSpace'"



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Mime
View raw message