olingo-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Apache Jenkins Server <jenk...@builds.apache.org>
Subject Build failed in Jenkins: olingo-odata4-all-profiles #10
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 00:19:08 GMT
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/olingo-odata4-all-profiles/10/>

------------------------------------------
Started by an SCM change
Building remotely on ubuntu-1 (docker Ubuntu ubuntu ubuntu1) in workspace <https://builds.apache.org/job/olingo-odata4-all-profiles/ws/>
Cloning the remote Git repository
Cloning repository https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
 > git init <https://builds.apache.org/job/olingo-odata4-all-profiles/ws/> # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
 > git config remote.origin.url https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
# timeout=10
 > git config remote.origin.fetch +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* # timeout=10
 > git config remote.origin.url https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
# timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
+refs/heads/master:refs/remotes/origin/master
 > git rev-parse origin/OLINGO-695_OSGi-Support^{commit} # timeout=10
 > git rev-parse OLINGO-695_OSGi-Support^{commit} # timeout=10
ERROR: Couldn't find any revision to build. Verify the repository and branch configuration
for this job.
Retrying after 10 seconds
 > git rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
 > git config remote.origin.url https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
# timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
+refs/heads/master:refs/remotes/origin/master
 > git rev-parse origin/OLINGO-695_OSGi-Support^{commit} # timeout=10
 > git rev-parse OLINGO-695_OSGi-Support^{commit} # timeout=10
ERROR: Couldn't find any revision to build. Verify the repository and branch configuration
for this job.
Retrying after 10 seconds
 > git rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
 > git config remote.origin.url https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
# timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/olingo-odata4.git
+refs/heads/master:refs/remotes/origin/master
 > git rev-parse origin/OLINGO-695_OSGi-Support^{commit} # timeout=10
 > git rev-parse OLINGO-695_OSGi-Support^{commit} # timeout=10
ERROR: Couldn't find any revision to build. Verify the repository and branch configuration
for this job.


Mime
View raw message