ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <phoo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Ubuntu: init-gradle-wrapper failed to install
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2020 04:01:13 GMT
Thanks Girish.

I'm on Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS running in Virtualbox

Cheers
Phoon

-----Original Message-----
From: Girish Vasmatkar <girish.vasmatkar@hotwaxsystems.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 8:10 pm
To: ofbizuser <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Ubuntu: init-gradle-wrapper failed to install

This actually turned out to be an issue with the script segment to get the files over wget.
Realized it when the script ran fine even on my Ubuntu virtual machine as cURL and wget both
exist.

I do have a fix for the same and it works; however, the issue with checksum is still there.
The backup URI is also being used but eventually downloaded files get deleted because of an
error in the code block to parse the response and extract the response is 200.

That said, how to go about checksum errors? They don't match! I will create a ticket to fix
this issue, if all agree.

Best,
Girish