ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Apache ofbiz features info needed
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2020 19:32:27 GMT
Hi Alexander,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

Jacques

Le 17/02/2020 à 15:48, Szalonnas Alexander a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask you to answer with YES or NO that the following features are covered
or not in Apaches Ofbiz's ERP system (somehow I haven't found any answer for this in docs/
wiki/ mail lists, etc.):