ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ofbiz on Ubuntu 19.10
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:12:09 GMT
In order for the community to able to help you with this issue, please
provide some additional details like:

   - which OFBiz revision/version (branch or release) did you use, and
   where did you get it from;
   - what is the JAVA version that was implemented with your Ubuntu version?

Typically, the first issue adopters have to resolve is the misalignment of
the implemented JAVA version and the OFBiz requirement therefore.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor* (but without privileges)* of* Apache OFBiz
<https://ofbiz.apache.org/>, since 2008