ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Has anybody ever tried to bolt on a WordPress site to Apache Ofbiz?
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2020 15:38:31 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

Jacques