ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdo...@gmail.com>
Subject unexpected_message error when connecting to remote postgresql database over ssl
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 08:55:17 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying loading OFBiz demo data (trunk version) to remote PostgreSQL
database.

The system running the database use PostgreSQL 12. I connect to database
using PostgreSQL JDBC 42.2.8.

I follow [JDBC
guide](https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/91/ssl-client.html).

The story short, I got `fatal alert: unexpected message` message, which
cause data loading to fail.

However, when test connect to one of databases with `psql`, the database
can be connected successfully.

On database instance side, the log shows at the time of error:

 > could not accept SSL connection: ccs received early

Full logs are available at:
[1] [PostgreSQL Server Log]http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/4Kn8wYPZDs/
[2] [OFBiz Log, with SSL Debug log until first
fail](http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/WBknj9DKQz/)

Disabling SSL on the server (as well as setting appropriate JDBC
database URI) serve as workaround, unfortunately.

So what's wrong here?

Bagas

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara