ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <adityasha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: User authorization is required for this service
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2020 12:26:26 GMT
Hi Madhi Krishnan,

You are calling createPartyGeoPoint and the given service require
authentication.
See
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/cef21ced2165790a31102a1fbdc627ea717d1be9/applications/party/servicedef/services_party.xml#L60

User needs to be logged in to access this service.

HTH
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma