ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Madhi Krishnan <madhi.krish...@udyogmandir.in>
Subject User authorization is required for this service
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2020 11:52:54 GMT
Hello,
I'm looking to create a mobile application with react-native as a front-end
tech and i'am looking to expose ofbiz services and events as API.
I got to know that we can get Json response instead of screens to a request.
So i created a request  one below -

<request-map uri="createPartyGeoPoint">
<security https="true" auth="false"/>
<event type="service" invoke="createPartyGeoPoint"/>
<response name="success" type="request" value="json"/>
<response name="error" type="request" value="json"/>
</request-map>

And i tried to hit this point form Postman with basic authentication
(UserName : admin , Password : ofbiz)  added to the header and the required
IN parameters.

But I'm getting an error message saying that "
User authorization is required for this service: createPartyGeoPoint";

Am I missing something? if yes let me know.
Thanks
Madhi Krishnan