ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Robert Wynkoop <robert.wynk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to understand decorators and building screens.
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2020 04:08:04 GMT
OK. That helps.

Now to get Groovy scripts to debug in NetBeans IDE 10.

Any suggestions?  Imports for the groovy script are not working and break
point will not set.

Sorry, never had to debug Groovy.

Remote Debugger Output:
Not able to submit breakpoint LineBreakpoint InitTheme.groovy : 31, reason:
No source root found for URL
'file:/C:/Users/rwynkoop/Documents/NetBeansProjects/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/framework/common/groovyScripts/InitTheme.groovy'.
Verify the setup of project sources.
Invalid LineBreakpoint InitTheme.groovy : 31

Source Edit for Groovy File, with break point on the third IF:
[image: image.png]

--
Robert Wynkoop
Google Voice: 314-380-0046