ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Robert Wynkoop <robert.wynk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unexpected_message error when connecting to remote postgresql database over ssl
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2020 22:08:48 GMT
Not an expert here.

I see this in your log:

Unparseable AuthorityInfoAccess extension due to
java.io.IOException: URI name must include scheme:http//ocsp.ca.linode.com

I know when doing a secure connection, the serer must return a cert
where the issuer can be validated.

>From your log:

2020-01-09 08:29:14.952 UTC [1893] LOG:  connection received:
host=10.29.106.190 port=60432

I do not believe 10.29.106.190 can be verified as a valid host.

Hope this might help.

Robert Wynkoop