ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Has anybody ever tried to bolt on a WordPress site to Apache Ofbiz?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2020 08:13:43 GMT
Hi,

Please ask and answer on the user ML. Though I'm not aware of it, maybe some people have tried
or did what you want.

So better to ask them and use the 1000+ users (including companies, some big) expertise and
maybe share yours with them.

HTH

Jacques

Le 13/01/2020 à 15:59, Andrew Williams a écrit :
> Thanks
>
> I kind of expected it to be moderated in some form, but I also thought as part of the
"package deal" that I'd get pointed in the correct direction.