ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: outofmemoryerror GC ovehead limit exceeded
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2020 14:28:03 GMT
Hi Mohammad,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

Jacques

Le 31/01/2020 à 11:41, Mohammad Ahmed a écrit :

> Hi guys, i have posted this before but my issue is still not resolved, i have tried so
many things but i cant get ofbiz to work. i use command
> gradlew cleanAll loadDefault and this error shows up. i have tried editing gradlew file
for increasing xmx and xms memory, i am using jdk 8, ofbiz