ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject Error Invoking Service
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2020 13:57:39 GMT

We are getting the following error when adding a product on a Purchase
Order:

The Following Errors Occurred:
Failed to add item due to internal error:
org.opentaps.foundation.service.ServiceException:
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException: You do not have permission to
invoke the service [createSupplierProduct] (You do not have permission
to invoke the service [createSupplierProduct])
(org.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException: You do not have permission to
invoke the service [createSupplierProduct] (You do not have permission
to invoke the service [createSupplierProduct])).

I looked and my user is the admin user.  Anyone know where to look to
resolve this?

Thanks,

James