ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From vipin nirwal <nirwal....@gmail.com>
Subject Submit order taking longer and afterwards failing.
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2019 05:19:05 GMT
Hi,

I am facing a weird issue. First submit order is taking longer like 12-20sec . Afterwards
each order takes quite longer to submit. If processing time is being increased more than 1
minutes then all order start failing. I am getting below error message for failed order.

        onclick="document.getElementById('content-messages').parentNode.removeChild(this)">

This error is coming from CheckOutEvents.checkExternalPayment method. Though few orders are
submitted successfully.
Please let me know if someone faced this issue or any solution for this. Is there any

PS. I am using apache jmeter to submit order.

BR//
Vipin Nirwal