ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Using Different HTTPS Port
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2019 13:17:25 GMT
Le 14/12/2019 à 13:12, Bagas Sanjaya a écrit :
> I just want to change OFBiz ports, while keeping standard HTTP(s) port (80 & 443)
for use by proxy (NGINX).

> Regardless, my url.properties contains (note that I specified 443 (standard HTTPS port)
for OFBiz URLs):
>> port.https=443
>> force.https.host=demo.elbiz.enterprise

As "explained" in url.properties, keep it "# empty by default see OFBIZ-9206"

Jacques (off for the weekend)

> On 14/12/19 17.20, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> Le 14/12/2019 à 09:57, Bagas Sanjaya a écrit :
>>> But this method only affects landing pages. Subsequent access pages use offset
port.
>> What do you mean? offsetport parameter changes the port for all URLs (HTTP and HTTPS).
What do you want exactly?
>>> For example, after landing on Webtools landing to login, the URL generated to
actual login page now point to port 523.
>> We use it for stable and old demos for years and as you can see we have not this
problem.

>> Do you use a proxy (HTTPD, Niginx) ? And If so what is you setting? If not, did you
change something else in url.properties or elsewhere related to
>> HTTPS port?
>>
>> Jacques

for the stable release (R16) in

For production instance, I stick with default HTTPS port (8443). For

ofbiz-containers.xml file. Unfortunately, I didn't find the mentioned file
HTTPS port?