ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: How to test DCC whether its working or not?
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2019 08:39:55 GMT
Hello,

Display on your instance first OFBiz instance a party, go to your cache
maintenance [1] and check it's loaded with values.

On your second instance, edit this party through webtools [2], edit it

Now on your first instance [1] your cache are normally clear.

Nicolas

[1]
webtools/control/FindUtilCacheElements?UTIL_CACHE_NAME=entitycache.entity.default.Party

[2] webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=Party