ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Watford <...@foomoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Create plugin / component
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2019 18:14:00 GMT
Hi Robert,

I maintain my plugin in a separate git repository, cloned into the plugins
directory of my ofbiz-framework work area.

I did originally look at maintaining a separate branch in a forked
ofbiz-framework repository, and setup my plugin's repo as a sub-repository,
but it ended up being more trouble that it was worth.

When developing/building I just make sure I have pulled the latest on the
release18.12 branch and the latest on my plugin's branch.

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford