ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Multi Tenancy Support
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:52:08 GMT
Sorry Rajesh,

I completely  forgot to follow OFBIZ-10284.

There reason was security: https://ofbiz.apache.org/security.html. See CVE-2016-6800 <https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-6800>
there.

Unfortunately the info was not properly passed to Mitre because we where not the ones initially
concerned. Apache XML-RPC was at the origin of the issue.

We handled it specifically in OFBiz: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ofbiz-user/201810.mbox/%3Cfad45546-af86-0293-9ea7-014553474b30@apache.org%3E

You might get more information by goggling for "CVE-2016-6800" but I guess it's enough to
know that OFBiz is safe now.

Jacques