ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Getting error while enabling the soap service 18.12 version
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:57:59 GMT
Fixed

Jacques

> Hi Senthil,
>
> Actually I just checked
>
> https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL
>
> works, but
>
> https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL
>
> doesn't. So we have an issue and I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11259
for that

> Jacques
>

> Le 20/10/2019 à 07:57, senkumars.php a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Jacques,
>>
>> Thanks for your quick response. As per the document available here,
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+Ofbiz+Services+that+use+complex+type+parameters+via+SOAP+using+AXIS2+-+since+r892712
>>
>> I am trying to enabled the soapService for one existing service, for example I am
enable the service for createPerson, so in service.xml file I

http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService?wsdl this endpoint,

>> now I am open the wsdl url for the createPersion, I am getting the following error,
>>
>> “
>>
>> org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request [SOAPService];
this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.

>> “
>>
>> Please help me to fix this.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>>
>> Senthil Kumar V
>>
>> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows
10

can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you

>> The wider the audience the better the answers you might get
>>
>> Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you
have not subscribed.

>> I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> This said I'm no sure what you want to achieve by calling this URL
>>
>> If you ask for a real service like http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL
it works

>> If you ask for http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService you are sending
an empty request hence you get this message in log

>> 2019-10-19 10:27:37,072 |http-nio-8080-exec-1 |RequestHandler
|E| Request SOAPService caused an error with the following message:
>>
>> Erreur lors de l'appel de l'événement: org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.
>>
>> event.EventHandlerException: Cannot get the envelope (com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException:
Unexpected EOF in prolog  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: