ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From senkumars.php <senkumars....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Getting error while enabling the soap service 18.12 version
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2019 05:57:14 GMT
Hi Jacques,

Thanks for your quick response. As per the document available here,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+Ofbiz+Services+that+use+complex+type+parameters+via+SOAP+using+AXIS2+-+since+r892712

I am trying to enabled the soapService for one existing service, for example I am enable the
service for createPerson, so in service.xml file I added the export=”true” option. Now
the service.xml look like below

<service name="createPerson" engine="java" default-entity-name="Person"
            location="org.apache.ofbiz.party.party.PartyServices" invoke="createPerson"
auth="false" export="true">

now I rebuild the ofbiz application in my local and now I can able to see the “createPerson”
in http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService?wsdl this endpoint,

now I am open the wsdl url for the createPersion, I am getting the following error,

“
org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request [SOAPService]; this
request does not exist or cannot be called directly.
“

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks and regards,
Senthil Kumar V