ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Multi Tenancy Support
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2019 10:09:29 GMT
Hi,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer
you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

BTW Suraj made you an answer: https://markmail.org/message/ct6kcm57z7c24irc

Jacques

Le 02/10/2019 à 11:27, sridharreddy u a écrit :
> Dear Support,
>
> We sell SAAS software to Financial Organisation. Each Organisation needs their own ERP
for account management.  So, we are evaluating OFBIZ to use this purpose. We will integrate
our application with OFBIZ (as plugin) and each organisation will have their own view of accounting.

> Does OFBIZ support multi tenancy model where I deploy OFBIZ (with single instance in
scalable mode) in CLOUD and each organisation will be able to access their own data.