ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject Invoice Item Type
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 17:49:12 GMT
Good Day.  We are trying to determine if Invoice Item Type can be used
for processing Amazon orders in Ofbiz.
Here is the scenario

Customer purchases product on amazon.com for a total of $100.
We process the order from amazon but we have to account for amazon fees
of $15
So we want to show the order subtotal of $100 Amazon fees as new invoice
item type of -$15 (similar to how discounts work)
Total Order is $85.

When Amazon sends us the payment it will be for $85 and we can process
the $85 to close out the invoice.

Question.  How can we add an additional invoice item type called Amazon
Fees?  How can we trigger it to be added on the sales order?

Thanks,

James