ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Vedansh Tiwari <vedansh.tiw...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject New user creation
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2019 12:46:52 GMT
Hello Everyone,

The functionality of registering as a new customer can have an email
address as a user name. And, email address always has at least a single
dot(.) and it is as per the validation rules. When user try to create a
user name with a dot(.) for example john.doe, the system shows error
message like "Username can only have letters, digits and the _-
characters".  (On E-commerce)

Should we also allow dot(.) in validation rules of user name when we are
not choosing email address as a user name?

Kind Regards,
Vedansh Tiwari
Enterprise Quality Analyst

*HotWax Systems*