ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <dee...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Campus Management System
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2019 11:32:45 GMT
Hi Rajumohan Ramasamy,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
client
See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get better support, it's fairer to share with everybody  and
people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org